Alaska Right to Life is excited to announce our first Convention for the purpose of training our local community members with the necessary tools and resources to kick the pro-life movement in Alaska into high gear!
Some of our speakers and workshops include:
- David Bereit – “40 Days for Life”
- Rebecca Kiessling – “The Hard Cases, dealing with the issues of rape and incest”
- Bobby Schindler (Terri Schiavo Life and Hope Network) – End of Life Issues
- Gregg Cunningham (Center for Bio-Ethical Reform) – Graphic Photos, Are they Effective?
- Dan Becker – Personhood USA
- Bob Bird (Constitutional Scholar) – Constitutional Checks and Balances to the Court System
- Shirleen Rannals (Local Sidewalk Counselor) – Sidewalk Counseling
We will be updating this information as more of our invited speakers confirm.
Registration is as follows:
Individual: $30.00 Couple: $50.00 Family: $100.00
Childcare will be provided with donations accepted and encouraged.
Or call our office at 907-276-1912
*Draft* Alaska Right To Life Convention Schedule *Draft*
8:00-9:00am – Registration with light Breakfast
9:00-10:00am – Welcome Assembly
10:00-11:30am- Breakout Sessions:
Rebecca Kiessling – The Hard Cases
Shirleen Rannals – Sidewalk Counseling
11:30-11:45 – Break
11:45-1:15 – Breakout Sessions:
David Bereit – 40 Days for Life
1:15-2:15 – Lunch
2:15-3:45 – Breakout Sessions:
Dan Becker – Personhood
Gregg Cunningham – Graphic Photos, Do they work?
3:45-4:00 – Break
4:00-5:30 – Breakout Sessions:
Bobby Schindler – End of Life Issues
Bob Bird – Constitutional Checks & Balances to the Courts
5:30-5:45 – Break
5:45-7:00 – General Assembly with Keynote Speaker, David Bereit