Alaska Right to Life is a Christian organization and as such subscribes to the following:
1. We believe that the entire Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe God has eternally existed as God without beginning or end.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and was true Man and is true God.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit, is a distinct personality, eternally coexistent with the Father and the Son, whose basic task is to convict sinners, regenerate those who believe, and empower believers to live godly lives and in every way glorify the Father and the Son through His indwelling presence.
5. We believe that all human beings are created in the image of God, and as such have immeasurable value and an unalienable right to life granted by our Creator.
6. We believe that man sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which was eternal separation from God and is upon all men. We believe people inherit and are born with a sinful and corrupted nature and also inherit the guilt of Adam’s sin.
7. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood.
8. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was resurrected in body, ascended into Heaven, presently lives there for us as High Priest and Advocate, and that He will personally, physically return to earth.
9. We believe that there will be a bodily resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the just to the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the unjust to the everlasting conscious suffering of the lost.